Create Your Own Pure Silver Heirloom Quality Jewelry
The Lilly Ollo™ program available at Embellish makes it simple to create lasting memories using artist created designs, text and even fingerprints. No prior experience required! (See our segment on Fox 8 Cleveland's That's Life.)
$48* (includes packet and firing)
What you will make:
Up to 4 pieces of fine silver jewelry charms - which can be worn on necklaces, bracelets, earrings - or as dangles for cell phones, keychains, bookmarks and wine glass charms.
Review our guide to size, mold and stamp options.
Start off with a packet of silver metal clay, made up of pure silver particles bound together with an organic non-toxic binder. You can mold, shape, press, stamp and cut the silver metal clay. Then you will dry it thoroughly before it is fired in a kiln to nearly 1500 degrees Fahrenheit, which fuses the silver particles. The organic binder burns away and the resulting pieces are 99.9% pure silver as opposed to only 92.5% silver in sterling. The silver clay is made from 100% recycled and reclaimed silver, NOT strip mining!
All of the following optional upgrades are available through our program:
- You may select to add your creations to a fine silver ring shank. Call ahead for price and size availability.
- Add gold plating any of your fired charms for just $5/piece.
- Set a Cubic Zirconia (CZ) into any of your pieces before firing for just $1/stone.
- Turn your customized charms into finished jewelry! (Cost will vary on project and materials selected. Ask for details.) View Customer Gallery
*Cost: $48 per person (Price may change based on market rate)
Schedule a Session:
If you have experience with Precious Metal Clay or Silver Clay and would like to have pieces kiln-fired and tumbled, we offer the following:
Please call 440-333-8885 or email email@example.com to reserve your space.
- $10 for kiln-firing and tumbling, only (per kiln shelf, which fits several dozen quarter-sized pieces)
Prefer to leave the creative work to our staff? Visit CreateJewelryOnline.com to order your custom fine silver jewelry, or stop in and select from a broader selection of shapes and images.